When does open enrollment start?
How do I re-enroll my child?
Students currently attending Montessori Regional Charter School have the opportunity to re-enroll for the next school year by accurately completing and returning the required MRCS Re-enrollment Commitment Form by the deadline established by the school. In addition families provide information on this form for any sibling(s) they wish to enroll in 2021-2022.
You will be re-enrolling your student using ParentSquare.
Who can attend the Charter School?
Montessori Regional Charter School is a public elementary school (Kindergarten through 6th grade) that is open to any child residing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as outlined in our Charter, in the following order of preference:
- Children of founding families of the Charter
- Siblings of children enrolled at the school
- Children residing in the Erie and Millcreek School Districts (chartering districts)
- All other children residing in Pennsylvania
If more students apply to the school than the number of attendance slots available for the 2021-2022 school year, then the students will be selected by a lottery from the pool of qualified applicants meeting the established eligibility criteria (above) who have submitted an application by the deadline established by the school.
Students applying for Kindergarten must meet their home school district age requirement.
When all classroom openings have been filled, we will maintain a waiting list by unit.
What must I submit for my child to be included in the 2021-2022 enrollment lottery?
- The 2021-2022 Pre-Enrollment Form, which is available January 4, 2021 on this page and at our offices at 2549 W. 8th Street, Erie, PA 16505
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or any other official form showing the child’s date and city of birth.
- Proof of Residency in the form of one of the following: copy of a current rental or lease agreement, mortgage statement, municipal tax statement, or current utility bill.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about enrollment or proof of residency requirements.
What do I do if I can't find my child's birth certificate?
You can obtain a Birth Certificate replacement at the Erie Division of Vital Records.
Erie Division of Vital Records
Erie Branch Office
1910 West 26th Street Erie, PA 16508
Office Hours Office hours are
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday,
excluding State holidays.
What is the deadline for enrollment lottery applications to be submitted?
To be included in the 2021-2022 Enrollment lottery, your Pre-Enrollment application must be received at the MRCS Administrative Offices at 2549 W. 8th Street, Erie, PA 16505 by 4:00 p.m. Thursday, March 25, 2021. Pre-enrollment applicant families that provide an email address will receive confirmation. Forms sent by mail must be received by the deadline set above. We are not responsible for lost or delayed mail.
Where do I submit my pre-enrollment application?
When will the Lottery be held for 2021-2022 school year admission?
The lottery will be held at 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 30, 2021.
The results will be available within 24 hours.